Ambic has released an update to the EasiFoamer which includes a number of product improvements and new features designed to improve the overall functionality of the system and to facilitate installation.
- Firmware revisions include amendments to the settings parameters for Sleep Mode and Run Time
- The bore of the peristaltic pump tubes has been reduced to reduce the number of pump start/stops during operation to reduce the overall load on the pressure switch
- A Non-Return Valve with uptake filter has been added to the system to ensure the pump(s) stay primed at all times
- In-line filters have been added to protect each of the liquid non-return valves in the system from contamination as an additional feature
- A ‘Quick Start’ Guide will be included with all future systems to highlight common installation errors and to provide additional assistance with the installation process
- Op Notes have been updated to reflect the above changes
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details