Flash’n’Fill™ is a stand-alone electronic warning device which operates in conjunction with float switch(es) to detect low levels of chemical in up to ten chemical containers simultaneously. In an alarm situation a red beacon will flash to highlight that one or more of the containers needs refilling or replacing. At the same time a high visibility LED will be illuminated to draw attention to any containers which require replenishment. An audible alarm will also sound intermittently; this can be silenced by pressing the mute button on the front of the unit.
- Range of float switches to suit a range of chemical containers and chemical types, including high viscosity chemical.
- Easy to install and operate
- Mute facility to disable the sounder mid-alarm
- 230V AC input voltage
- 24 and 100V AC input version also available
- High volume sounder
- Float Switch Assemblies to suit 5-10L, 20-25L, 50-60L and 200L or IBC type chemical containers.
|AFF/100-10||Flash’n’Fill Controller with 10 Channels|
Float Switch Assembly and Cable Lengths
|Part No||Description||Lance Size||Cable Length|
|AFF/500-35-10||High Viscosity Float Switch Assembly for 5-10 Litre Container||35 cm||10 m|
|AFF/500-50-10||High Viscosity Float Switch Assembly for 20-25 Litre Container||50 cm||10 m|
|AFF/500-75-10||High Viscosity Float Switch Assembly for 50-60 Litre Container||75 cm||10 m|
|AFF/500-110-10||High Viscosity Float Switch Assembly for 200 Litre Container or IBC||110 cm||10 m|